Terms and Conditions
No purchase necessary. Skill-based. Must be 21 to enter. Not available to residents of California, Washington, or South Dakota.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
1. acceptance of terms
THE RANCH LA CANTINA GAMES ARE AVAILABLE TO INDIVIDUALS WHO ARE LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE UNITED STATES. USERS WHO RESIDE IN THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, CALIFORNIA, SOUTH DAKOTA ARE NOT PERMITTED TO MAKE PURCHASES. YOU MUST BE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (21) YEARS OLD TO COLLECT A SWEEPSTAKES PRIZE. THIS SWEEPSTAKE IS VOID IN ANY JURISDICTION WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO ENSURE THAT YOUR PARTICIPATION IS LEGAL IN YOUR JURISDICTION.
2. SCOPE OF SERVICE
Ranch la Cantina players shall be referred to in the singular as “User” or “you” or “Participant” and in the plural as “Users” or “Participants”.
You are responsible for obtaining any mobile device or computer and Internet service necessary to access Ranch la Cantina and for paying any fees for the service and equipment you select. You are responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Ranch la Cantina through your mobile device or computer are aware of all the Rules and Regulations and Terms and Conditions of Use, and comply with them.
You promise that you own the email account you use for registration for an account and that all the information you provide to us is and shall remain true, accurate and complete at all times. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts if any information provided during the registration process or thereafter proves to be false, inaccurate, not current or incomplete.
You agree that you shall take all steps necessary to protect your log-in details and keep them secret. You agree that you shall not give your log-in details to anyone else or allow anyone else to use your log in details or account.
You accept full responsibility if you fail to keep your login details secret or if you share your log-in details or access to Ranch la Cantina with someone else.
3. INFORMATION ABOUT Ranch la Cantina
Ranch la Cantina is owned and operated by Ranch la Cantina Inc, 440 Louisiana St Suite 900, Houston TX, 77002
4. ACCESSING Ranch la Cantina
Access to Ranch la Cantina is permitted at the discretion of Ranch la Cantina Inc. Ranch la Cantina may be changed or withdrawn at the sole discretion of Ranch la Cantina Inc. Ranch la Cantina Inc will not be liable if Ranch la Cantina is unavailable for any reason and at any time.
- Ranch la Cantina Inc may, at any time, restrict access to all or some parts of Ranch la Cantina to Users.
- If Ranch la Cantina Inc suspects any fraudulent behavior, Ranch la Cantina Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts ability to win some or all of the prizes, and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes. A verified email account is required for cash prize redemption. One email account per user. Multiple users may not share the same email account.
- You may establish only one Ranch la Cantina account per person. In the event Ranch la Cantina Inc discovers that you have opened more than one account per person, in addition to any other rights that Ranch la Cantina Inc may have, Ranch la Cantina Inc reserves the right to suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts and suspend or terminate any or all of your accounts ability to win some or all of the prizes, and withhold or revoke the awarding of any prizes.
- You cannot use multiple devices to access Ranch la Cantina simultaneously. Starting a game session on a device will terminate any existing game sessions associated with the same account on other devices.
- Use of Ranch la Cantina may not be legal to use in certain jurisdictions. The fact that Ranch la Cantina is accessible in a jurisdiction, or appears in the official language of any such jurisdiction shall not be construed as a representation or warranty with respect to the legality of you to use Ranch la Cantina in that jurisdiction.
5. RESTRICTIONS AND LIMITATIONS
You cannot purchase Ranch la Cantina credits if you live in the State of Washington, California or Michigan. Any purchases found to be made by residents of the State of Washington California or Michigan will result in your account being deactivated and premium Ranch la Cantina will be forfeited.
6. YOUR Ranch la Cantina ACCOUNT
You are only allowed to have one Ranch la Cantina account. If you open more than one account, it is your responsibility to advise customer support by email at Ranchlacantina@gmail.com so that the additional account(s) can be closed. If we notice that you have multiple accounts, we may deactivate all accounts and a single account may be reactivated at the sole discretion of Ranch la Cantina Inc.
Any purchases that you make should only be made with credit or debit cards in your name. If the name on your profile account differs from the name on the card(s) that you use, your Ranch la Cantina account may be temporarily deactivated and you will be required to contact customer service and provide supporting justification for the use of different cards.
Ranch la Cantina Inc does not extend credit for any reason whatsoever.
8. ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION
Ranch la Cantina Inc may terminate any User’s access to Ranch la Cantina in its sole discretion, at any time and for any reason, with or without prior notice. It is Ranch la Cantina Inc policy to terminate Users who violate these Terms and Conditions of Use as deemed appropriate in Ranch la Cantina Inc sole discretion. Ranch la Cantina Inc also reserves the right to terminate accounts with offensive Display Names. You agree that Ranch la Cantina Inc is not liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to Ranch la Cantina.
If you process any chargebacks, your account will be immediately suspended, your standard and premium balances may be voided and you will not be eligible to redeem premium Ranch la Cantina for cash.
If you are found to have multiple Ranch la Cantina accounts, all accounts may be permanently deactivated.
If you communicate with us in an offensive, defamatory, abusive, or threatening manner, we reserve the right to deactivate your account.
If your account is flagged for fraudulent activity, your account will be immediately deactivated and the redeemable value of Premium Ranch la Cantina will be forfeited.
If you would like to close your Ranch la Cantina account, please submit a request to Ranchlacantina@gmail.com with the subject ACCOUNT DEACTIVATION. Your account will be deactivated within 24 hours from acknowledgment of your request. You may be able to reactivate your Ranch la Cantina account again by submitting a formal request by email. If your request is approved, your account will be reactivated within 72 hours.
9. VERIFICATION AND PERSONAL INFORMATION
Ranch la Cantina Inc uses a third-party agency to perform verification checks using the personal information that you provide in your account profile. You will not be permitted to collect any sweepstakes prize winnings until you have successfully completed the verification process. The information that you provide in your account profile must be identical to the information on your government-issued identification.
To facilitate the collection of prizes, you agree to provide current, accurate and complete personal information and it is your responsibility to contact us to update that information if it becomes out of date in order to remain eligible for collecting prizes.
Ranch la Cantina Inc uses third-party services to provide payments. Payments are issued via Bitcoin and Zelle as well as CashApp refunds. Cash App is not always available to send payments as a prize therefore we would fall back on Zelle, bitcoin, or a bank transfer.
Payment of prize winnings may be delayed if there are any issues with verifying your personal identification
From time to time, the bank transfer functionality may be temporarily unavailable while we perform enhancements, upgrades, or general maintenance. You may experience some delays in receiving prize winnings to your bank account when the bank transfer functionality is unavailable.
11. GAMING LIMITS
You can take a break from game play by voluntarily self-excluding yourself from Ranch la Cantina for a defined period of time. Once you set your self-exclusion time period, you will immediately be logged out of Ranch la Cantina and you will not be able to login until your set time has expired.
If you wish to permanently close your account, you can submit a request to Ranchlacantina@gmail.com and your account will be deactivated within 24 hours.
12. Ranch la Cantina CONTENT
You may view, copy, download, and print Content that is available on Ranch la Cantina, subject to the following conditions:
- The Content may be used solely for your own informational purposes. No part of Ranch la Cantina or its Content may be transmitted or reproduced in any form, by any means, mechanical or electronic, including photocopying and recording for any other purpose;
- The Content may not be modified; and
- Copyright, trademark, and other proprietary notices may not be removed.
13. OFFERS AND SERVICES DESCRIPTIONS
Any products, service, discount prices, promotions, coupons and bonuses that are displayed on Ranch la Cantina by third party companies (“Offer” or “Offers”) for the benefit of Users are available for a designated period of time. Ranch la Cantina LLC cannot verify all information provided by third party companies and errors in reporting, gathering, and displaying such information may occur. Ranch la Cantina Users understand and agree that Ranch la Cantina Inc shall not be liable related to availability or accuracy of any Offers. Any prices listed on Offers are the responsibility of the advertiser and may represent a comparative price estimate and may or may not represent the prevailing price in every geographic area on any particular day. Please note that taxes and other charges may be applicable and applied by the relevant gaming company in connection with any Offer and Ranch la Cantina refers you to their Terms and Conditions.
BY USING Ranch la Cantina, YOU AGREE TO INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS Ranch la Cantina LLC, AFFILIATES, AND SUBSIDIARY COMPANIES, AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, CONSULTANTS, SUPPLIERS, ADVERTISERS, PROMOTERS, PARTNERS, AND THEIR AGENTS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AND DIRECTORS FROM ANY AND ALL THIRD PARTY CLAIMS, DAMAGES, LIABILITY AND COSTS.
15. PROHIBITED CONDUCT
By accessing Ranch la Cantina, you agree to abide by the following standards of conduct. You may only use Ranch la Cantina for lawful purposes. You agree that you will not, and will not authorize or facilitate any attempt by another person to use Ranch la Cantina:
- To transmit any Content or use any language (such as a Display Name) that is harmful, unlawful, abusive, threatening, defamatory, harassing, lewd, vulgar, offensive, obscene, pornographic, lascivious, or otherwise objectionable, as determined by Ranch la Cantina Inc.
- To procure or transmit any unauthorized or unsolicited promotional material or advertising or any other forms of similar solicitation (spam) or unlawfully promote offers or services.
- To solicit, promote, or participate in any multi-level marketing or pyramid schemes.
- To harm or exploit or attempt to harm children less than 21 years of age in any way.
- Introduce any data, upload or send any material that contains worms, viruses, Trojan horses, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, adware, spyware, or other harmful programs or similar code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer hardware or software. To obtain unauthorized access to any computer system through Ranch la Cantina.
- To invade the privacy of any person, including but not limited to posting personally identifying or otherwise private information about a person without his or her consent.
- In any way that breaches any applicable local or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- To encourage conduct that would constitute a civil or criminal offense.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of Ranch la Cantina;
- any software used in the provision of Ranch la Cantina;
- any network or equipment on which Ranch la Cantina is stored; or
- any network or equipment or software owned or used by any third party.
16. AGE RESTRICTION
Ranch la Cantina is intended for an adult audience only and is not in any way targeted at youth under age 21. Ranch la Cantina does not knowingly market to, solicit or collect information from any person under the age of 21.
17. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Unless otherwise noted, all Content contained on Ranch la Cantina is the property of Ranch la Cantina Inc, licensors or affiliates and is protected from unauthorized copying and dissemination by copyright laws, trademark laws, international conventions and treaties, and other intellectual property laws. All such rights are reserved. Offer names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.
Ranch la Cantina Inc does not claim ownership of Content submitted by Users but Users understand and agree that such Content may be made publicly accessible through Ranch la Cantina. By submitting such Content, you agree to grant us a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to distribute, use, reproduce, adapt, modify, create derivative works from, and publicly perform or display such Content. This license shall remain in effect until Ranch la Cantina deletes the Content from its systems.
You are solely responsible for protecting your login, password and profile details from unauthorized use (including preventing the use by persons under the age of 21), and you are solely responsible for all activity that occurs on your account. You agree to notify Ranch la Cantina Inc immediately if you believe that your account has been or may be used without your permission so that appropriate action can be taken. Ranch la Cantina Inc is not responsible for damages or losses caused by your failure to safeguard your login and/or password.
19. HACKING OFFENCES & FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY
You agree to not misuse Ranch la Cantina by knowingly introducing worms, viruses, trojans, logic bombs or other material which is technologically harmful or malicious. You agree to not attempt to gain unauthorized access to Ranch la Cantina, the server on which Ranch la Cantina is stored or any computer, server, or database connected to Ranch la Cantina. You agree to not attack Ranch la Cantina via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial of service attack. Ranch la Cantina Inc will not be liable for any damage or loss caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer software, hardware, equipment, mobile device, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of Ranch la Cantina or to your downloading of any material posted on or linked to Ranch la Cantina.
You agree that you will not participate in any unlawful activity on the Ranch la Cantina platform. You agree not to use illicit funds on the Ranch la Cantina platform, including the form of money laundering or any other type of financial crime. You agree that you will only use cards that you are authorized to use. You agree not to modify or tamper with any documents that you provide for verification purposes, including identification documents. You agree not to set up multiple accounts for the purpose of exploiting special offers.
20. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The material and Offers displayed on Ranch la Cantina is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, Ranch la Cantina Inc, affiliates, and subsidiary companies and third parties connected to Ranch la Cantina hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity;
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss incurred by any User in connection with Ranch la Cantina or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Ranch la Cantina, any mobile applications or websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential damage or loss incurred by any User in connection with Ranch la Cantina or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Ranch la Cantina, and any Offers or materials posted on Ranch la Cantina.
21. THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES, APPLICATIONS AND SERVICE PROVIDERS
Ranch la Cantina may contain links to third-party websites and mobile applications that are provided to you as a convenience. Any third-party website or mobile application accessed from Ranch la Cantina is independent of Ranch la Cantina, and Ranch la Cantina Inc has no control over the content of such third-party websites or mobile applications. Ranch la Cantina Inc is not responsible for the content of any linked third party website or mobile application or for any loss or damage incurred in connection with your use of such third party websites or mobile applications or dealings with the operators of such third-party websites or mobile applications.
22. LINKING TO Ranch la Cantina
Users may include a link to Ranch la Cantina in social media channels provided that it does not suggest association or endorsement on Ranch la Cantina Inc part. Ranch la Cantina must not be listed on any website or mobile app without the approval and consent from Ranch la Cantina Inc. Permission to link to Ranch la Cantina can be withdrawn at any time, and at the sole discretion of Ranch la Cantina Inc, without notice. If you wish to make use of any Ranch la Cantina material other than as set out above please contact us by email at Ranchlacantina@gmail.com
23. NO IMPLIED ENDORSEMENTS
In no event shall any reference to any Offer be construed as an approval or endorsement by Ranch la Cantina of that third party or of any offer provided by a third party. Likewise, a link to any third-party website or mobile application does not imply that Ranch la Cantina Inc endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or use of such a website or mobile application. Ranch la Cantina Inc does not endorse, warrant, or guarantee any Offer through Ranch la Cantina and will not be a party to or in any way monitor any transaction involving any third-party providers of Offers. As with the purchase of an Offer through any medium or in any environment, you are responsible for exercising appropriate caution and judgment.
26. ENTIRE AGREEMENT
27. FOR ADDITIONAL INFORMATION